350 ML Sugarcane Bagasse Bowl
- 100% CHEMICAL FREE MADE WITH NATURE’S BY-PRODUCT: Our disposable plates completely steer away from chemicals that leech into food or binders that compromise biodegradability. These sugar cane utensils designed as white square paper plates are chlorine free, pesticide free, dye free white plates and are made from natural discarded wheat stalk and bagasse (sugarcane fiber). It is made from sugarcane waste which would have otherwise gone waste, so we have the most eco-friendly sugar cane plate for
- MICROWAVE SAFE AND LIQUID RESISTANT: All our bagasse plates can be used for heating food in microwaves. The plates are also Oven proof up to 220 degrees Celsius. You can also keep our plates in freezers. These are liquid resistant plates which can be used for both cold and hot food. That means buying these white paper plates; you buy the best deal of microwave-safe disposable sugar cane plates.
- COMPOSTABLE AND SUSTAINABLE: Make a statement with your party guests on your environmental consciousness with our Sugar cane plates and sugar cane bowls, this bagasse product can be decomposed within a matter of months in a certified facility, leaving no footprints behind. Become a nature-friendly party planner with our sugarcane paper plates.
- ECONOMICAL VALUE PACK: Get the best bang for your buck with our 180 ml baggasse bowl consisting of 50-piece set. . Whether you âre looking for bowls or plates to serve your guests at a wedding, porch party, luau, barbecue, take with you on that camping trip, or use them as sugar cane dessert plates, these Bagasse party plates blend convenience and value. For a big crowd or for small our bagasse plates will serve all purpose keeping the waste management in mind.
- Package Dimensions : 15.5 x 15.5 x 0.1 cm; 520 Gram
- Item Weight : 520 g
- Included Components : DISPOSABLE BOWL
Ecoriti Bagasse Collection is range of biodegradable and compostable plates. All plates and bowls are made from 100 percent tree free, chlorine free, Pesticide free, dye free, natural discarded Wheat stalk and Bagasse (sugarcane fiber). Ecoriti Bagasse disposable dinnerware contains no plastic and is fully compostable. Plates and bowls have no plastic or wax. All Bagasse dinnerware are microwave safe. The Bagasse material is 100 percent tree free and has sturdy construction that is even liquid resistant.